Sunday, May 3, 2009

Claremont again 2


We took the 101 this time and saw a lot of these bells.  I asked Logan about it and he told me that the bells marked the original El Camino Real (the present 101  from SF to LA). It was very hard to take the picture of the bell when the car was going 65 mph.










When Kristina needed to study for her Biology, we kept her company.  You can tell Brittany and I took off our shoes to relax.











The Pomona campus is nice--full of trees and grass.  It is rare to have green colors around her when you feel like you're getting cooked by 95 degree heat.








Logan was reading Kristina's finished bio test.  Good luck to her! Hope she didn't fail it. 

2 comments:

Wade family said...

Great picture of the bell, but are you sure you weren't going 75mph? jk. Does Logan approve of her bio test? :)

Jamie said...

I had to do a double take of that picture of Logan - reminds me of my dad! :)