Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas of 2010!

We didn't buy and decorate the tree until past mid-December. The rainy days were the major reason. Well, we were still able to get it done. I started half the decoration first, then Brittany helped me finished it. She took some photos afterwards.
We hope everyone has a great holiday season.





I can't even count how many ornaments there are on the tree. There are way too many! But I love it.




























I haven't made homemade cards for a long time. This year I decided to make 2 kinds and send them only to out-of-country friends. Sorry! I started late and couldn't find much supplies to make more. I hope you enjoyed the cards; I wish everyone a happy holiday season.






1 comment:

Tracy said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!! my card should arrive to you this next week, I was also late sending them out.