Sunday, October 17, 2010

Good pancakes, finally!

For a long time, I always have wondered why my pancakes were so flat and non-appetizing. Kristina told me that her boyfriend's dad makes great fluffy pancake and posted the recipe on line. So, I googled the recipe and wanted to give it a good try. After I mixed the ingredient just a little (not over stirring), then I can see the work.




After I spread on the cooking pan, I can tell it was gonna be fluffy and yummy.








Hmmm, looks wonderful already. Let's give it a taste and see. So I asked Brittany (the pancake expert) to try.








She buttered the pancakes. She poured the syrup, added the whipped cream and decorated it with strawberries. Her final judgement was---SO GOOD and FLUFFY.
Zach, thank your dad for us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is Zachary's dad. He sent me a link to your blog. Glad you liked them!

Scott Jenson