Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chinese New Year dinner

We finally had our "Year of Tiger" new year dinner with some relatives in the Bay Area. This is my cousin and her family. Their daughter is a senior in high school and waiting for college acceptance. Their son, Edison, is fond of Pokemon cards.








My cousin's daughter (right), Jenny, and Brittany.
Brittany felt awkward for being very tall among the Chinese friends and families, so she tried to sit low.








Back row: My nephew (Zong-Kang), my niece (Ai-Chi)
Front row: Brittany, My cousin's son (Edison, 6 years old), My cousin's daughter (Jenny, 17 1/2 years old)
They are the busy young generation. They see each other about twice a year for Holidays. They probably visit one another more often on facebook.







From Right to Left: My nephew (Zong-Kang, 16 years old), my niece (Ai-chi, 24 years old, and just moved from Taiwan to Bay Area for post-college education), their uncle Michael on their mom's side.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

How fun to have some family around!

Brittany, be proud to be tall :) - my mom would be jealous, when I'm around she has me get the things for her off of the tall shelves ;)