Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Logan B-day 1

On Aug. 11, Logan's 60th birthday, we went to Half Moon Bay under his request for a relaxing day on the beach. Here is the birthday boy.






The girls love the beach as much as their dad. Kristina really followed the instruction---relax. Brittany was watching the waves and some playful dogs on the beach. Don't let the bright sun fool you, it actually was a little cold. Kristina and Brittany just liked to get some sun tan.




After the beach, we ate at this "Sam's" for dinner. The beets salad was incredibly good. And I love the seafood stew. And the view of beach and ocean was impeccable. I'd love to come back and try their lobster sandwich which is famous there.





This sign is close by the restaurant. We thought it was a funny sign. It really adds some humor to the message. Hope no one wants to kiss raw fish in the middle of the ocean. We actually found many people taking photo of this sign.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I like that sign ;) ! Happy B-day Uncle-Buncle Logan!
love,
jamie

Wade family said...

Looks like you had a fun day. Enjoy the cool weather and the beach in California! I miss it. And very cool sign, but I thought people liked raw fish, to eat! not me.
Tracy

Brittany McOmber said...

My sock-tan didn't go away though. :(