Tuesday, July 22, 2008












This is the new Trump Tower in Chicago

























This is Brittany in the Wrigley(gum company)
Building center court.











This is not only a boat, but also "water taxi"
to travel in the middle of the Chicago downtown
on Chicago river.











This is Brittany when she doesn't
cope well with the dizzy feeling.

I took Brittany with me to Chicago for a few days. I want to visit my friend's family. He (Frank) is one of my best friends from high school. We are like brother and sister in a way. Then we lost contact for a long time(years), and when I found his info, that's when I decided to go for a reunion.
The first day we arrived at late evening, and we right away felt the humidity. Then he took us to John Hancock building up at the 96th floor. It was really beautiful and breath-taking.
Next day Brittany and I went on ourselves for the city explore. We love the buildings in Chicago. There are some really cool (new and old) buildings. Lots of statues everywhere. It is impossible to park a car in the downtown, so when we found the water taxi to take us to famous places, we right away jumped on the chances to take the fun way to our next spot.

No comments: